Public build is not showing up in the itch client. is this a glitch or meant to be?
A downloadable game for Windows
More info, [uncensored] arts and newest versions of the game at our Patreon page:
Brothel City combines together city building simulator with corruption management strategy.
Start as an owner of a small flophouse, hire lots of different girls to work for you, satisfy needs of travellers passing by the road and please the Goddess, spreading lust and happiness around your Brothel City.
Tip: Use Influence button to issue corrupting decrees.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $1 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- New starting screen spoilerMay 12, 2018
- New interface spoilerMay 06, 2018
- Travelers and Offenders sprites FINISHED!Apr 17, 2018
- April 2018 BuildApr 05, 2018
- Travelers sprites rework started!Apr 01, 2018
- All new girls sprites are ready!Mar 27, 2018
- New original sprites for the game!Mar 18, 2018
- January 2018 release - PATRONSFeb 06, 2018
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Itch says this is not available on Windows. Was turning out to be a good game.
Oh, well, it was my mistake - I forgot to mark it as available for Win :(
Appreciate it. what api do you use for the application? I'm trying to find a compatible shader injector to fix the pixelation in scaling.
API? Oh, I can ask our programmer... Seems like it is Delphi combined with something else... Is it necessary?